Someone you know kicking around terms that you’ve never heard before, however the way they are being used sounds mind altering. Time to get your head out of the sand and get a clue about what your clubbing loved one is talking about.
- Ketamine ~ Special K, K, Vitamin K, Cat Valium
- Rohypnol ~ Roofies, Rophies, Roche, Forget-me Pill
- Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) ~ Acid, Boomers, Yellow Sunshines
- Methamphetamine ~ Speed, Ice, Chalk, Meth, Crystal, Crank, Fire, Glass
- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) ~ Ecstasy XTC, X, Adam, Clarity and Lover’s Speed
- Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) ~ Grievous Bodily Harm, G, Liquid Ecstasy and Georgia Home Boy
Sometimes people use them to commit sexual assaults, and they are even more dangerous if you use them with alcohol.