When destructive germs, or other invaders, attempt an infectious entry, specialized immune system response cells, tissues and organs step in.
For many, their immune response system keeps them healthy and prevents infection. But for some, a weakened, compromised or impaired immune system causes a weak or low immune response. Which too often leads to chronic disease or infection.
Your immune system is extremely complex. If any one of its complexity components are deficient, your body’s responsiveness to health demoting rubbish suffers.
Every body’s immune system differs. And at any given time your immune system can be weakened by life’s trappings causing:
Sometimes your immune system may be low in resistance or responds weakly because its been compromised by one of these categorical causes, coupled with examples:
- immune system cancers ~ lymphoma, leukemia
- allergic disorders ~ asthma, allergies, hay fever, food, drugs, mold, eczema
- immunodeficiency disorders ~ AIDS, IgA deficiency, SCID, chemotherapy, corticosteroids
- autoimmune disorders ~ lupus, JRA, scleroderma, Sjogren syndrome, type I diabetes, Addison’s disease, multiple sclerosis
Although many of these disorders impairing your immune system cannot be forestalled, you can help your weak immune system stay stronger. Some impaired immune system enrichment involve:
- avoid crowds
- exercise regularly
- wash hands routinely
- consume a nutritious diet
- make rest & sleep a priority
- capture sunshine & fresh air daily
- evade & don’t create stressful situations
- wear a mask to prevent respiratory infection
So don’t be the cause of your own compromised system. Put your fitness at the top of your priority heap.